Friday 30 June 2017

Best Whatsapp Status

Hinid Status is mostly used by the hindi speeking people . Are you  search for the whatsapp status.Our site awhatsappstatus.in provide the best Hinid Status & punjabi status for all the peoples that are in sad mood.This is fully hindi Status in hindi Language

वो शाम का दायरा मिटने नहीं देते ,_हमसे सुबहे का इंतज़ार होता नहीं है…!!
!Aagar koi cheej pane ke lye mahent kare to …Ik din jaror Mil jate Hai.
ऐसा कोई Shehar नहीं, जहा अपना कहर नहीं, ऐसी कोई गली नहीं जहा अपनी चली नहीं..
*Jeendagi me eese naam kamio…. ke parda girne ke bad bhi taliya bajti rahe.!
Dil Cheer Ke DekH ….TeRa Hi NaaM likha HoGa..
मैं चीज़ Original, तू जाली Note है… तेरी Body से ज़्यादा, मेरी DP Hot है!!!
 Yaaro Ki Mehfil Aise Jamaite Hai, Kholne Se Pehle Botal Hilaite Hai…


Best Whatsapp Status

Had a really great "Night Out" last night, According to my police report.
I will win, Not immediately But Definitely.'
If you're talking behind my back, you're in a good position to kiss my ass!
Dear Math, please grow up and solve your own problems, I'm tired of solving them for you.
The road to success is always under construction.

love failure status

Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.
Born to express not to impress.
Silent people have the loudest minds.
Sometimes it's easier to pretend you don't care, than to admit it's killing you.

happiness status

You cannot stop the waves but you can learn to surf.
Life is like photography, You use the negatives to develop.
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
War doesn't determine who's right. War determines who's left.

happy status in hindi

When someone says, "You've Changed", It simply means you've stopped living your life their way.
If you want to make your dreams come true, The first thing you have to do is wake up.
I don't have dirty mind, I have Sexy imagination.

Whenever i think of quit smoking, I need a cigarette to think.
You never know how strong you are, until being strong is the only choice you have.

happy whatsapp status

You have to be ODD, to be number ONE.
When life puts you in tough situations, don't say, why me? Just say, try me!
I stopped fighting with my inner demons. We are on the same side Now.
If people are trying to bring you 'Down', It only means that you are 'Above them'.

funny status

Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently.
The greatest advantage of speaking the truth is that you don't have to remember what you said.
Nothing in the world is more common than unsuccessful people with talent.
Be a good person, But don't try to prove.
Mistakes are proof that you are trying.

funny whatsapp status

Some people are alive only, Because it's illegal to kill them.
I am not failed......My success is just postponed.
If you like me Then raise your hand, If not then raise your standard.
When i was born..Devil said.."Oh Shit..!! Competition".
I work for money, For loyalty Hire a Dog.

funny status in hindi

I am always right, Once i thought that I am wrong, But i was wrong.
I know i am something, Because god doesn't create garbage.
If you are gonna be two-faced, Honey at least make one of them pretty!
When nothing goes right..!! Go left.

funny whatsapp statuses

If you can't convince them, Confuse them.
I love to walk in fog, Because nobody knows i am smoking.
I am not drunk, I am just chemically off-balanced.
Oh, So you wanna argue, Bring it. I got my CAPS LOCK ON.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Whatsapp Status

Hinid Status is mostly used by the hindi speeking people . Are you  search for the whatsapp status.Our site awhatsappstatus.in provide the b...